Mighty Tower Mighty Tower

114m :]

Addicting as many simple+good games. A bit disappointing that it feels like a simple repeat from a certain point up, though--

gg, nevertheless :]

Tank Men Creator Tank Men Creator

Very much in a tank-men style, I'll say that -- kinda like a big dick joke :D

Indeed it not so much a game as much as it is a game that a tank man would play in a Tank Men movie as a parody of other dress up games.

dys4ia dys4ia

Nice, and like others said, gives unexpected perspective to a completely different person's mind and feelings.

Defender'sQuest (big)demo Defender'sQuest (big)demo

Fun and captivating!

This game deserves amazing success! It blends flawlessly the two genres, taking using very best from both. The story itself compelled me as well. It especially surprised me how it was meshed with the tutorial in the beginning of the game, it kept me super-interested while doing an otherwise boring part in games.

Will buy and recommend.

Murloc RPG Murloc RPG

Had fun to the end.

Definitely enjoyed it, and for a flash game that consists almost entirely of screenshots of WOW graphic elements, they look and behave exceptionally well, I would never have thought I'd like that so much. Dialog wasn't confusing to me.

My strategy through the entire game was Cold Blood + Heroic Strike over and over (making it easier with the energy replenishing abilities). On the mage I just learned Pummel and used it every two turns, the rest of the time just replenished energy and used the combo. It was over very quickly, he can't do anything so it's always your turn and he has so little health.